(Note: Felting needles are extremely sharp; use caution. Thehigher the needle number, the finer the needle and the smallerthe hole left in the project. Follow manufacturer's instructions.)
- 1. Place small amount of wool fiber against foam egg andattach to surface using felting needle; follow manufacturer'sinstructions to ensure safety. Continue felting fiber to foamuntil completely covered, creating either a solid-colorbackground or varying colors to create stripes.
- 2. Place wool felt flowers onto foam block. Roll very smallballs of wool fiber and needlefelt into flower centers.
- 3. If desired, wrap Angelina fiber strands around egg andsecure with needlefelting tool. Glue finished flowers aroundcenter of striped egg; pin to secure until glue dries.
- 4. For second egg, place small circles of wool fiber onto egg,varying colors, and needlefelt to secure. Needlefelt slightlysmaller circles into centers of first group as shown. AddAngelina fiber strands to egg, if desired.
- 5. Cut one 7" and one 16" ribbon length. Loop longer lengthand glue ends to top of egg. Fold shorter length into loopybow; stick ball-head pin through bow center into top of egg.Spot glue pin and ribbon to secure.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Needlefelted ChickEaster ParadeJust Ducky