Colorful Crayon Arrangement
You'll adore this charming arrangement - the brilliant florals echo the bright happy crayons encircling the foam cube base. A great idea for teacher gifts.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Chrysanthemums with leaves, five stems each: orange; purple; yellow
- Bright green reindeer moss, one small bag
- Patterned scrapbook papers, five different sheets
- Crayons, 60 different colors
- 1.Trace bottom of foam cube onto each of five different papers and cut out.Glue papers to sides and bottom of cube, leaving top open.
- 2. Use glue gun and refer to photo to adhere crayons aroundbase of cube. Use glue gun to adhere moss to top of cube.
- 3. Use wire cutters to trim floral stems to various lengths upto 8" long. Insert flowers into top of foam cube in pleasingarrangement. Shape stems and leaves to create balanced look.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Girl's Pencil CubeTwig CubeFlowerful Egg Basket
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog