Garden Bedroom Wall Art
This trio of garden-themed panels can grace your home this afternoon. One patterned bed sheet + 3 sheets of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam = 100% gorgeous!
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Sheets, 36" x 12" x 1", three
- Cotton print bed sheet, twin size
- 1. Cut three 18"x42" panels from bed sheet, taking note ofdesired design placement. Center first foam sheet on back offabric. Fold edges down, smoothly mitering corners. Pin fabricedges to secure. Spot glue as necessary.
- 2. Cover two remaining panels in same way.
- 3. Use poster adhesive to attach to wall. Or, glue sawtoothhangers to back of each panel; for additional hold, insert and gluetwo straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger; let dry.
- 4. To change the look, simply remove pins and repeat Steps 1and 2 with a new bed sheet.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Coastal Wall ArtTraditional Wallpaper Wall ArtChocolate Flower Wall Art
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog