1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Trim foamblock to fit in bottom of container; use glue gun to secure.Cut large end from foam cone and push snugly into top ofcontainer; glue to secure. Save top of cone for another project.
- 2. Use glue gun to cover surface of foam wreath with bright green moss.
- 3. Use floral shears to trim all stems to 2" long. Refer tophoto to glue and insert stems into wreath.
- 4. Insert branch or dowel into center bottom of wreath; glueto secure. Glue opposite end into center of foam-filled container.
- 5. Use glue gun to cover surface of foam in container with medium green moss.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Glass Mosaic SpheresSizzling Pink Centerpiece PotsSpiral Roses Topiary