Girl's Photo Cube
Keep favorite memories close at hand - on a cute creative cube girls will cherish. Plastic photo sleeves allow them to change pictures like they change their outfits!
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Decorative papers, 8"x8" or 12" x 12",
- six coordinating sheets and scraps
- Scrapbooking embellishments of choice (stickers, charms, rub-ons, etc.)
- Photographs, 3-1/2"x5"
- Plastic photo sleeves, 3-1/2"x5", one per photo
- 1. Use trimmer to cut six 8" squares from a variety of papers.
- 2. Use putty knife to spread thin, even coat of paste onto oneside of foam cube, or apply liquid glue. Center one papersquare over pasted foam; smooth with fingers. Repeat to coverall sides of cube. Let dry.
- 3. Refer to photo to adhere photo sleeves, paper scraps andscrapbook embellishments to paper-covered cube as desired. Ifdesired, add computer-generated sentiments like quotes, namesand more. Insert photos in sleeves.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Kids' Photo CubesPerfect Pet Photo CubePhoto Cube Mobile
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog