Note: Felting needles are extremely sharp; handle with care.The higher the needle number, the finer the needle and the resulting holein the project. No glue is necessary to secure fibers to foam.
- 1. Paint wooden spools white or pink; while wet, sprinkle withglitter. Let dry completely. Use glue gun to glue spools tobases of cones for tree trunks.
- 2. Place small amount of roving onto foam cone and, followingmanufacturer's instructions, felt wool to foam. Repeat untilentire cone is covered.
- 3. Apply thin layer of white glue to wooden stars and sprinklewith glitter; shake off excess and let dry. Repeat if desired.
- 4. Wrap ribbons around trees as shown and secure with pins.Wrap ribbon around spool and secure with glue gun. Highlightribbons and trims as desired using glitter glues.
- 5. 5.Glue stars to treetops using glue gun; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Winter Trees WreathNeedlefelted Sweetheart SwagFelted Holiday Ornaments