Elegant Christmas Rose Arrangement
Elegant vertical shape creates dramatic impact on holiday tables especially when displayed as a pair or trio. Display year round by replacing holly with other silk flowers.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Blocks, 8" x 4" x 2", two
- Preserved green grass blades, two bunches
- Variegated holly with berries, two sprays
- Green reindeer moss, one bag
- Cream/white roses, three
- Cream/white loosestrife, two stems
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Glue foamblocks together to create 8" x 4" x 4" block. Cut block to 6"tall and 2-3/4" thick. Finished block should measure 6" x 4" x 2-3/4".
- 2. Measuring from tips, use scissors to trim grass blades tovarious lengths between 6" and 8". Use glue gun to adhere blades tolong sides of block, aligning cut edges with bottom of block.
- 3. Use glue gun to cover top and base of block with moss. Gluebits of moss to any gaps between grass blades.
- 4. Use floral shears to trim rose stems; insert into center top of block.Trim loosestrife and holly sprays; insert into block around roses.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Floral ConesSnowball CandleholderHandmade Paper Cube & Roses
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog