1. Cover one side of foam cube with even layer of air-dryclay. Randomly press all sides of stamp cube into clay; let dry.
- 2. Line well-ventilated work area with newspapers or placefoam cube inside large cardboard box to contain overspray.Follow manufacturer's instructions to spray paint clay flatblack; let dry.
- 3. Paint raised areas of clay red, allowing black to show instamped areas. Let dry.
- 4. Cut four 5" squares from black construction paper. Gluepaper to bottom and remaining three sides of cube, leaving top uncovered.
- 5. Use paintbrush to apply red paint to all sides of rubberstamp cube. Randomly stamp images onto constructionpaper-covered cube. Apply additional red paint along cornersof cube. Let dry completely. Wash stamp immediately with soapand water; do not soak wood-mount stamps.
- 6. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut foamblock in half to measure 4" x 4" x 1"; use glue gun to attachone half-block to top of foam cube.
- 7. Use glue gun to cover top of cube with moss. Use floralshears to trim rose stems; glue and insert stems into foam,forming tight circle. Leave space in center of roses for candles.
- 8. Hold candles together and wrap bottoms with floral tape.Apply small pieces of floral clay to bottom of candles andinsert into center of rose arrangement. When replacingcandles, add additional floral clay to bottoms as needed.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Fall Leaves & Textured CubeMoss & Hydrangea CubesTextured Cube & Roses