Safari Floor Cones
Make your corners as exotic as the far corners of the world. Jungle inspired floor cones are quickly made using STYROFOAM™ Brand foam and fabric.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cones, one each: 30" x 6", 24" x 6"
- Cubes, one each 5" and 8"
- Fabric, one yard
- Acrylic paints: charcoal
- Lightweight spackling
- 1. Following manufacturer's directions, mix spackling andcharcoal paint till desired shade is achieved.Use puttyknife to spread, smooth even coat of spackling over top andfive sides of cube; let dry and sand smooth. Repeat.
- 2. Position cone along edge of fabric and roll to cover;pinning and gluing edges in place. Trim fabric so bottom isflat and trim top to form neat point.
- 3. Display cones on cubes.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Safari Wall ArtSafari SpheresSleek & Chic Floor Sculpture
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog