Tulip & Moss Planters
Do a double take - this 'stainless steel' planter is made from paper and a block of STYROFOAM™ Brand foam. Add your choice of flowers top with moss and you're ready to go.
Completion Time -
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Scrapbook papers, four 12" x 12", hammered metal finish
- Silk tulips, six white and four light green
- reindeer moss, one bag
- 1. Use floral pins and low temp glue to glue together twofoam blocks, forming a 4" x 4" x 8" base. Repeat with tworemaining blocks of STYROFOAM™brand foam.
- 2. Cut from scrapbook papers four, 4" x 4" x 9" strips andfour, 4" x 4" squares. Adhere paper to front and back of foamblock; fold ends of each paper strip around corners and adhereends to sides. Glue 4" x 4" square on each side.
- 3. Trim the stems of the tulips to approximately 8" to 9" andinsert them into the top of the base. Trim leaves and addbetween tulips to fill in. Use hot glue to secure the tulips.
- 4. Fill in top of planter with reindeer moss.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Tulip Wall ArtSilver & Green Wired SphereFaux Grass Planter
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog