(Note: Materials and Instructions are for the Soccer Wall Artmade with nine, 6" discs. You can also adapt theseinstructions to make the individual soccer bulletin boardsshown by using one 9" or 12" disc.)
- 1. Paint black the edges of 6" disks of STYROFOAM™brand foam.Extend paint to cover " around the top edge of each disc. Let dry.
- 2. Trace the 9 disks onto the reverse side of the scrapbookpapers. Cut out circles.
- 3. Adhere papers to fronts of discs, using a thin, even layerof white craft glue. (Hint: Papers might appear wavy atfirst, and will smooth out as the glue dries.)
- 4. Arrange discs in a 3 x 3 grid, using a straight edge to besure they're square. Spread glue on end of toothpick andinsert way into each edge that adjoins another disc; spread glue onother end of toothpick and on edge of discs. Push discs together.
- 5. Optional:For additional support, glue a 16" x 1-3/4"strip of cardboard behind each row of discs.
- 6. Pin and glue the ends of a length of ribbon to the back to hang.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Soccer Pencil CubeT-Shirt Wall ArtAll-About-Me Baseball Cap