Note: Felting needles are extremely sharp; use caution at alltimes. The higher the needle number, the finer the needle andthe smaller the hole left in project.
- 1. Using photo as a guide, loosely cover one foam egg withblue roving. Following manufacturer's instructions, beginneedlefelting roving to foam. Add more roving as needed forsmooth, solid look.
- 2. Repeat Step 1 to cover remaining eggs with yellow, pink,green and white roving as shown.
- 3. Create contrasting dots on blue egg by rolling small balls ofroving and needlefelting to surface. Pull long, thin strips ofcontrasting fiber and needlefelt around green egg to create plaid look.
- 4. Using photo as a guide, shape small, flat heart from pinkroving and needlefelt to yellow egg. Roll one small yellowroving ball and six small blue roving balls and needlefelt topink egg in flower shape.
- 5. Roll medium-sized ball of yellow roving; needlefelt towhite egg for duck's head. Shape large half-circle of yellowroving and needlefelt to egg for body. Shape smaller teardropfor wing; needlefelt loosely to body to preserve dimension.Needlefelt tiny bit of orange to duck for bill; needlefelttiny ball of black to duck for eye.
- 6. Cut 6" ribbon length for each hanger. Glue and pin ends totops of eggs. Tie small bows; glue over pins.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:[removed link][removed link][removed link]