Woodland Moss & Nest Wall Art
Moss-covered foam sheets help you create serene and rustic springtime décor. Beautifully simple design adapts to other seasons too; try adding twigs and dried flowers and leaves come fall.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Green sheet moss, two bags
- Artificial branch
- Assorted artificial greenery
- Artificial miniature bird's nest with eggs
- Floral pins
- Bark-wrapped floral wire
- 1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Measureand mark a 12" x 24" rectangle onto foam sheet; cut out.
- 2. Protect work surface with several layers of newspaper.Place moss sheets over top of foam shape to completely coversurface. Dip floral pins in white glue and insert into foamedges to secure moss.
- 3. Use glue gun to attach branch to center of moss-coveredfoam. Glue bird's nest and greenery to foam as shown. Insertglue-dipped floral pins for added strength.
- 4. Cut 3" wire length for hanger; twist ends together. Useglue gun to secure wire ends at top center back of foam; let dry.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:[removed link][removed link][removed link]
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog