Bright Paper & Gerbera Daisy Cones
Set a striking summer table with this elegant daisy trio easily created from vellum paper and foam cones. Fabric's add a sweet playful touch.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- 1. To make paper pattern for foam cone, place tip of cone atone corner edge on backside of vellum. Carefully roll coneacross paper, using pencil to trace bottom curve from one endof paper to the other. Trace base of cone onto leftovervellum. Repeat for two remaining cones.
- 2. Cut out pieces, cutting large pieces along curved lines andcircles just inside traced lines.
- 3. Wrap large paper piece around each cone with bottom edgeseven; overlap ends at back and glue with paper glue. Gluepaper circles to bottoms of cones. Carefully fold down excesspaper at tip of cone and glue to secure.
- 4. Dip brad ends in glue and insert three brads, evenlyspaced, down front of each cone. Use photo as a guide.
- 5. Use floral shears to trim gerbera stems to 3" long; dipstems in glue and insert into tops of cones.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:[removed link][removed link][removed link]
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog