Orange Roses Wreath & Bamboo Centerpiece
The ring of orange roses exudes cozy warmth, and the bamboo adds intriguing texture and hints of global intrigue. Make this arrangement and add a little adventure to your seasonal decorating!
Completion Time -
1 - 2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Cube, 5 inches
- Wreath, 10 inches
- Bamboo stems, 3 foot stems, nine
- Orange roses, one dozen
- Orange ranunculus, six bunches
- Bright green berries, three large bunches
- Green paper, 12 inches x 12 inches, two
- Green reindeer moss
- Wooden skewers, 6 inches, three
- Thick white craft glue
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
- 1. Measure and mark five, 5" squares on green paper; cut out. Glue paper squares to the sides and bottom of the foam cube.
- 2. Measure and cut fifty-two 5" to 6" pieces of bamboo and two 18" pieces of bamboo; use serrated knife or small saw blade to cut.
- 3. Glue the shorter lengths of bamboo around the cube, keeping ends even at the bottom and allowing top ends to extend beyond the cube.
- 4. Using low temp glue, cover the wreath of STYROFOAM brand foam with green reindeer moss.
- 5. Trim stems of roses, ranunculus and berries to 2" to 3". Arrange and insert into the front of the wreath. If needed, add dab of glue to hold in place.
- 6. Position the wreath on top of the cube; use wooden skewers, floral pins and low temp glue to secure it to the cube.
- 7. Insert one 18" bamboo stems between the flowers on the front of the wreath and into the top of the cube and the other 18" stem behind the wreath into the top of the cube. Use low temp glue to secure the bamboo stems to the top of the cube.
- 8. Glue on reindeer moss to cover the top of the foam cube.
Inspiration: Make our Projects
Inspiration: Read our Blog